Friday, July 18, 2008

Chairs, Chairs and More Chairs

I'm almost finished reupholstering a chair this week. It was an old chair my neighbor threw out that I felt I needed to save. Was it worth risking tetanus for? Maybe. You be the judge.

Before Picture:


After Picture:


I do love the Ralph Lauren 'Poolside Floral' fabric. Ceylon et Cie had some chairs in their shop with this fabric and when I saw it on eBay I just had to have it for my chair. I do love blue and white porcelain and I thought this fabric was a modern twist on the idea.

Too bad I have too many chairs and not enough space. My husband had issued a moratorium on bringing home any furniture that is not free. I am loving this Adah Chair from Pier 1:



And it's on sale! It is so lovely, with that 'aged' patina. Sniff. Why do we always want what we can't have?

No comments: